By Pascale Hedelin; Illustrated by Emmanuel Ristord
Touch and Explore: Animals at Night is a multisensory journey for children who want to do more than just listen!
Lift the flap to see where the toad lives and pet the winter fur of a red fox: The Touch and Explore™ series, already bestsellers in their original French editions, are well-crafted interactive titles that encourage hands-on engagement, learning and knowledge retention. As you move through each page, young readers can touch the fluffy feathers of an owl, the bumpy skin of a toad, and the thick fur of a river otter! It's a trip to a nighttime world that's just a touch away.
• A splashy treat for visual learners and pre-readers, kids can discover the facts, feel, and functions of nighttime creatures
• Bright illustrations encourage kids to immerse themselves in the fascinating habitats of nocturnal animals
• Sturdy board book design is just the right size for small hands
Fans of other books in the Touch and Explore series will also enjoy the interactive learning and excitement found in Touch and Explore: Animals at Night.
• Great family read-aloud book
• Books for 3–5 years old
• Books for preschool, kindergarten, and early elementary school children.