Six different species of sea turtles are currently threatened or endangered. Sea Turtles have an important role in maintaining the health of the oceans by eating seagrass beds within the coral reefs thus promoting a healthy ocean environment.
This super soft custom fabric was developed from a blend of Organic cotton/polyester made from recycled bottles and Spandex. Then it was brushed for added softness. This Footie is a great gift and matches back to any of our printed swaddles or bodysuits. Each footie removes 3 bottles from possible landfills and waterways.
A woven label to the back of each garment calling out number of bottles repurposed for each particular item.
You'll be so excited when you use the 2-way zipper. Zip from the Top or zip from the bottom, keeping baby warm during those late-night Changes.
- Footie - 58% Organic Cotton 37% polyester from recycled bottles, 5% spandex
- Machine Wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Certified Organic Cotton
- Fold-over cuff mitts for protection from self-scratching
- Two-way zipper closure
- Zipper guard for zipper pull to protect baby’s chin
- Elastic at back of ankle to keep feet in place
- 3 plastic bottles repurposed
With every purchase of our garments we donate back to a non-profit organization that cares for endangered species. A great organization for Sea turtles is SEETURTLES.org who support important turtle nesting beaches around the world with their Billion baby turtles campaign.